Mother in law

So I was just trying to get your guys input on this because my feelings have been really really  hurt recently on multiple occasions by my MIL. Do you think I'm being too emotional and I should just let this go or should I say something to her next time?!? 
So a little back story for you guys. My husband and I have been TTC baby #1 for a year now and I mentioned to her the other day I had scheduled an apt with infertility dr this month and I'm super nervous and excited that maybe they can tell us what's going on and we could possibly be pregnant by the end of the year if it's something minor. Well she goes on to say I'm being too optimistic and not being realistic about the situation. I'm not really sure if there even is a situation  and she thinks it's going to take a really long time before we get pregnant. I feel she's being rude, disrespectful, and has no right to tell me it's going to take a long time. Comments like these are really hitting me hard and it makes me more sad about the situation. My husband has erectile dysfunction and we both know this could be an issue but until we get testing done we are trying to stay as hopeful as possible and it just seems like she's making hurtful comments all the time. My brother in law and his wife just had a baby 4 months ago so it seems like everytime my mother in law and I get together it's baby this and baby that and I love my little nephew more than anything but I feel like sometimes the walls are closing in on me when it comes to the baby topic. And I wish everyone would just leave me alone. 
Is it normal to feel this way? B/c I'm struggling.