Baby fever is bad

So in january I just got out of a four year relationship. I have had baby fever for a while now (my only child just turned 7) and he had finally agreed that we could start trying in October. I caught him cheating in December. Needless to say I am happy I didn't get pregnant by him. I can handle just about anything in a relationship, cheating is not one of them. So I gave myself a little time to grieve and then dated around a little bit. Now I'm with this man, he is beyond amazing to me and my daughter. We fit together perfectly, our personalities, our beliefs, everything. We don't argue, we might have a bicker and compromise but we are both clingy and old fashioned and it works really well. His baby fever is about as bad as mine. We have talked about marrying, and he has made it clear that that is what he is in the relationship for, to take it all the way and be a family. There are a few legal things that need to be done first before we can start truly wedding planning (though he keeps making little plans here and there toward the bigger picture). I am taking my birth control faithfully. We have been together for a few months now (we have known each other since school), worked out details of our relationship like dynamics and church going and household expenses. He has an infinite amount for patience with myself as well as my daughter (and she has ADHD and ODD so she isn't always easy to handle but he does it with ease) he takes an active roll in her life even more than her father does. Even attends Dr appts and has all of her medical stuff down pat.

How soon is too soon to begin trying for a baby? I crave a baby so bad, we both do. I want to wait till a more socially acceptable time, but at the same time I have pcos and I know thay it's gonna be hard for me. He said willing to pay for any treatments we need to conceive he says just tell him when we can start. I honestly have no hesitation about him or anything like that, it seems like I'm more worried about how people are going to view it.