How do you deal?

I just wanted to get some opinions.  I have an extremely demanding job. The first year of marriage was cake, the first year of parenting has not been as pleasant.  
My husband is constantly keeping track of everything he does and expects to be given a gold star when he does a chore or changes a diaper. 
I am at my breaking point, I go to work hours before my husband, get up all night with the baby, get him ready in the mornings then wake my husband to take him to daycare.  Then after my long stressful workday I pick up our baby from daycare and take him home to feed him, bathe him and put him to bed before my husband gets home.  For once I would just like to sleep in or have him do something without being asked.  I am so extremely stressed out. I have tried to ask my husband for some help and his response was "the baby gets up sometimes in the middle of the night and I don't wake you."  I can assure you any movement my son makes, wakes me up. When I told him that he just accused me of needing medication because I am clearly "crazy or have a mental issue."
Does anyone have any advice? On another note, I do not leave near any of our family.  I love my son with all my heart and wouldn't change being a mommy for the world, I just can't stop resenting my husband for his lack of help.  Sometimes I think maybe I would be better off alone.  
Sorry for the venting, I am just exhausted and frustrated.