πŸ€ Lucky March baby on the way πŸ€

Danielle β€’ Mommy to a beautiful little girl and pregnant with #2 via IVF πŸ’œ
Well it finally happened, I got my BFP early this morning!!!! πŸ’• My husband and I have been trying to conceive since our wedding in March, and now we have a baby coming March! Couldn't think of a better way to celebrate our one year anniversary.
So here is what I did different this month. Preseed, honestly I think that helped us to conceive! I made sure to lay down for 20 minutes after with my hips elevated (pillow). I used a little less preseed than the recommended amount, I used 2 instead of 3 and put it in 10 minutes prior to BD.Β 
I also used 3 different OPK's CB advanced digital, FR digital and a Walgreens brand strip test. CB gave me 4 flashing smiles before my solid smile (peak) on 6/29, CD 14. Walgreens brand gave me peak readings 6/29-7/2. First response OPK gave me my yes+ on Saturday 7/2, CD 17.Β Yes I know 3 OPKs was a little overkill, but hey it worked! I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss my LH surge and wanted to see if the results were the same on each brand.Β 
I have a 31 day cycle, my AF was due tomorrow. I had a feeling I was pregnant since last Sunday, but held off testing until the day prior to AF, because I didn't want to be disappointed with a false negative.