Shut my MIL down so hard

As
I grew up in a rough place. I had no maternal figure until I was 8, and then my stepmom hated me. I've grown up my whole life with no mother and I don't need one now either. My SO's family is all cuddly and huggy and close. I'm not that way. My MIL knows she is on call for when the baby is born, to come and be with my 1 and a half year old while my SO is in the delivery room with me. She's totally on board, her and my FIL LOVE him to death and offered in the first place. Well she made the comment yesterday "oh but that means I won't be able to be there when baby is delivered!" And looked all said. To which I responded, "yeah, no. It's just me and (SO). I don't want anyone else there until I'm ready for visitors, and even then (my son) is first." First off, my wish, my way. And second, I am NOT close to this woman. She wants to be close to me but outside of a friendly relationship I desire nothing more. She wants to be 'like a mother' to me. I just can't. It's making me hate her, how much she pushes to be close to me 🙄