Am I in the wrong here??

Arianna • With the love of my life and mother to our handsome little boy ❤️
Okay so me and my fiancée have a 5 month old son. He grew up with lots of cats in his home. I'm very allergic. His parents currently have 21 cats and 2 big dogs. One of the cats got pregnant and had 4 kittens. She gave the two away but the other two she couldn't give away. So she begged us to take them even bought everything for them. Now, everyone knows I'm allergic. My eyes start to burn, itch and water, and puff up, I sneeze a lot, get congested, and sometimes my throat even swells up and I can't breathe. But I knew my fiancée wanted them so badly cause we don't have any animals and he misses being around cats. So We agreed to adopt them, they're only 10 weeks old. He told me if anything happens to me, we will bring them back right away. I told him the only way to take them was to bathe them good, and then use this spray that removes dander so hopefully I wouldn't get allergic. We did that and brought them home. They ruined our brand new leather couch, they pissed on our bed while we were sleeping cause they're not trained to use the liter box, they clawed me in the face while I was sleeping, and knocked down a bunch of stuff from the chairs and table, so I put them in the living room and closed our bedroom door. Also last night our son was sneezing too. Well this morning when the devil cats woke me up, my eyes were swollen, burning, itching and watering, I was congested and kept sneezing and just fed up. I told my fiancée what they had done, and he got so mad at me, and told me I'm making everything up because I just don't want them. I told him I was happy to get them but thought the dander spray would work, but I guess it didn't. Well he got mad, told me "fine then I'll fucking take them back since you wanna make shit up" and went back to sleep. I'm still awake sitting here suffering from allergies because of them. I just don't want them here anymore. I don't even trust them around my son, they tried stretching him yesterday too!! I always wanted a small dog because I know how overprotective they get over babies and don't claw you with their demon claws. I love all animals, but I'm miserable right now, our couch is ruined, our bed is stained and stinks, I have to clean up all the shit they knocked over, I can't trust them with my son, and my fiancée is pissed off. Am I wrong for wanting them to take them back?? I feel guilty cause he doesn't want to.. Help