Just curious and need some advice😁

Okay so, on the 26th of June me and my partner decided to try and conceive. We've tried before but it just didn't work. So we went all the way. (Previously before we tried. I hadn't got my period. My periods normally aren't regular. It came on the 13th of May and I was still waiting for it.) then after the 26th I was very bloated and bam, I started to bleed the 2nd of July but it wasn't normal at all. It wasn't even enough to fill up a tampon. It was somewhat red, but mostly brown. (Normally I bleed for 7 days) this one only lasted six?.. Could that be been implantation bleeding? I'm just very curious because I feel as if I am experiencing more pregnancy symptoms. I have some pains in my left abdomen, some times in my pelvic area on the left side still. I have SERIOUS acne out of no where. I normally have little to no acne. It's on my face and especially my shoulders now. I am VERY tired. I sometimes feel nauseous but no vomiting. Constipation is happening too. And I still feel very bloated. My breasts sort of feel fuller, and there are bumps circling my nipple on my areola. Any advice here? (Notice it's only been about 3 & 1/2 weeks since the 26th when we tried)