18 y/o virgin

Kimberly
I feel weird knowing that I'm almost 19 years old and I have not yet had any physical contact with any other human being. No sex, no first kiss, no first date, or even hand holding. I feel like it's honestly EMBARRASSING. I constantly feel it's because I'm over weight, but I know there's many people out there, regardless of their shape & size, that have found love. And I feel so left out sometimes that I don't even know what it's like to be in a relationship. I have a small group of close friends, who are all skinny, fit, with hot bodies & great personalities. Never once have they made fun of me or body shamed me, but I tend to feel so insecure about myself when I am around them. I always compare my body to theirs & it's just so horrible sometimes. I always think of reasons as to why I have been single this whole time. I'm a nice person, honestly, and many people have complimented me saying that I have a great sense of humor. I am currently trying to change my lifestyle. I'm slowly starting to do cardio and eat healthy. Maybe that way someone will think I'm attractive. Idk, Maybe I'm just so insecure that I don't even notice if anyone has ever hinted at me that they like me. 
What do you guys think? Any advice?Is there anybody else like me? I know there aren't many but I would like to know if there's even just one person out there that understands me.