Is this implantation?

I wish I could provide a picture but I didn't have my phone. Almost month ago I started taking Yaz, a birth control pill. 6 and 7 days ago I had sex twice in the same day, and my SO came inside of me both days and times. Of course we thought this would be okay because it says on the package that it starts working 7 days within the start period. Well when I first started I had spotted for about the first week then it stopped. The last 3 days I've been having cramping and constipation, the cramping located on my right side. Last night I had this discharge that was like EWCM but with a brownish tint, and it has continued this morning but isn't heavy enough to stain my panties or even show up in my panties like cm. As well as that, I was dizzy all day yesterday and I woke up with my boobs killing me today. AF should be coming in 5-7 days so I'm thinking it's too early for AF. Could this all be because of the start of the birth control or could it be implantation? I still have to wait about a week to test but of course I'm impatient and want to know now.

Vote below to see results!