PCOS & 1 Fallopian Tube

Suheyla
Hi ladies, 
I'm new to Glow and I wanted abit of advice from any ladies that have a similar background as me and successful became pregnant naturally.
I have already a healthy soon to be 12 year old.
Im 29 and I have been a PCOS suffer for around 4 years I had a miscarriage 5 years ago and had an ectopic pregnancy 3 years ago where they had to removed my left tube.
Me and my partner and been together nearly 2 years and have been having not so regular sex without protection as we haven't really had to the time due to being in busy jobs.
I have recently become engaged and me and my fiancé have decided to start trying for a baby.
I'm lucky to have very regular periods despite having PCOS and I last ovulated on sat 23rd/sun 24th of July 2016 me and my partner had sex without protection.
My period is due 7th Aug 2016 (8 days away) but lately I have had very sore boobs and been getting some cramps and slight stabbing pain in my vagina  as well as my vagina feel somewhat heavy and I checked my vagina walls and it feels a little swollen but not sore plus been feeling weird in general keep often feeling like I have been getting that watery sickness sensation in ur mouth and I started getting sore boobs this on Monday 25th July 2016 and it gradually cramps after a day or two ect...
It's very weird because at that stage it would be 2 weeks before my period and I would never ever get these type of pains that far ahead max I would get sore boobs and cramps 5 days before my period.
I have done 2 clear blue pregnancy tests yesterday and the day before and both where negative which I thought might happen as if I am pregnant it probs won't show up day after my missed period or 1 day before my period is due.
Sorry for the long story.
Would really appreciate some of u ladies getting back to me.
❤️😘