Where did you meet the love of your life? Or the one that got away? Post your stories! 😊💞

Karen • 21 🦖
I met my current boyfriend of 5 years and 2 months when I was in middle school. I was in the 8th grade, 13 years old (about to turn 14 in a few months) and he was a sophomore, 16 years old. In my small town there's a park between the middle school and high school. So I casually went to the park afterschool with my friend who lived close by and my boyfriend skipped his gym class to hang out at the park. I knew who he was but never really talked to him until after that day when I made a move and messaged him on FB. (Don't be afraid to make the first move ladies!) And we started talking and I started falling for quick! He would invite me to hang out and we talked on the phone all the time. We made it official May 27, 2011 ❤️ We were together throughout highschool and now I'm 19, graduated, currently attending college and he's currently working towards his future as well at 21. We are still going strong. ❤️