Zika in the US now

Amy
I live in Florida and we also have a Disney cruise planned for end of September to Nassau. We have a 6 yr old and are 6 weeks pregnant. So with all the Zika stuff happening it's very scary. I'm reading every article, checking the CDC regularly. My first OB appt is in 2 weeks, I did call her nurse to ask questions and get informed. When I was pregnant with my first it was swine flu going around at least we were able to get a vaccine. We were very excited when we found out we were expecting as I have PCOS and I really thought it may take awhile. I worked so hard to get extra weight off, tracked my cycles for over a year, and I was put on Metformin. We got pregnant on the first try. But now Zika is in Florida and we're being told they haven't found anything that kills these mosquito's. My husband has gone into protection mode buying out bug spray with the highest level of deet, yes this man found 100% deet and cleared the shelf lol. I feel like with this virus it's hard to be excited, its hard not to stress every second of the day. Is anyone else feeling the same way??