Baby Name Advice

Hey all,
I'm currently 10 weeks (very early to be thinking about names I know) but I would like an opinion from you all..
Our name for a son is already been set in stone since me and my partner got together 10 years ago; but our name for a daughter has recently changed, we both like it but unsure if it would be strange for anyone else..
Basically, my young cousin passed away in May after battling a life-long illness, she was 21 and the strongest most inspirational person I know.
Less than two months after she died, I found out I was pregnant. I had suffered 3 miscarriages in the past and this pregnancy is the furthest I've ever got. I am a believer of blessings and I wonder if perhaps this little blessing came because of her and my Mum (who passed away 9 years ago) felt it was the perfect moment.
I want to name my daughter after my late cousin because of the strong minded beautiful person she was. I intend to ask her mother before the baby is born (as I'm not sure how she would react if I just went and done it) but what do you all think?
Don't be gentle, if you think it is strange and not a good idea I'd rather be told truthfully..
Thanks guys, and sorry for the essay! ❤️