I caught him...

He has been acting strange lately. After he fell asleep tonight i looked at his phone and found a message from a girl calling him Babe....before i could read anymore i lost it. I made it to the living room and i dropped down and started bawling my eyes out. It woke him up and he came running out cause he thought something was wrong with the baby. I told him what i saw and he hugged me and said that she was just a flirt like that, and has always called him babe and that it meant nothing. He just gave me a promise ring last month, and he said if he was that unhappy as to cheat, that he wouldnt be with me and he wouldnt have given me a promise ring. I told him i wanted to see the rest of the messages and he told me if i did, that it would only make me more upset, and that it could hurt the baby. But he would if i really wanted him to. He asked if i trusted him and i told him yes, so he deleted them that way it wouldnt make me upset. He said that he would never do anything to jeopardize me or our daughter, and that he would delete all the messages from her, and block her from facebook and everything if thats what i wanted. I told him yes. That happened 2 hours ago and i still cant calm down. I want to believe him with me whole heart, because i know the girl knows no boundaries, and he tells me everything. I am just really upset that he didnt tell me about this. He said cause he knew it would upset me, and the only reason he hasnt taken care of it was because he was more worried about me and the baby, instead if some bimbo who had the hotts for him. Im still shaking.. we went back to bed after that and i couldnt sleep. He tried cuddling me but i felt sick just from him touching me. I told him i couldnt sleep and he tried getting me to calm down. I asked if he blocked her yet, he said no, but he would if thats what i truly wanted. I told him yes. He has never done anything like this before, which is why i want to trust him, but i still cant shake the feeling that he is cheating on me.. I couldnt lay there anymore so i got up and started cleaning. Its the only thing that really calms me down.. i just dont know what to do. He is the love of my life, and the father of our daughter who is due in October. But part of me is telling me to make him hit the road... i am trying to stay calm for the baby but i cant stop shaking... please help me..