Is my boyfriend still in love with his BM

Missy
So I've been dating this guy for the past 8 months. And no doubt we're in love.....well I am. Anyway he's lied about quite a few things to me and even though I thought I forgave him, he gives me reasons to reconsider my thoughts. First thing he's lied about is the amount of children he had. He told me he only at two and two months later I found out that his youngest child's (which is his son) mother was pregnant with his third child. Not only was she pregnant but that they were "co parenting" in the same household. I learned to come to some type of terms with it because we both were financially in a bind. So I understood why he allowed her to move into his third room. So we've argued about her and so on and so forth. Which I'm completely passed now. So I thought.... So I just recently started working two jobs and he drops me off and picks me up. But a few days ago she had to get a c-section because she couldn't have the baby natural. But all in all I needed a ride home for the past two days and he wouldn't leave the hospital. Telling me he can't leave her alone. Am I wrong for wanting to leave him ?