Rant.

My boyfriend and I have a 5 month old baby boy. Well, he's had some problems with bonding and wanting to be around him (mostly cause it's his first baby and he hasn't been around a baby for 15 years) anyways, every weekend since te last week of June he has stepped up and said I'll watch him while you go to work. Well last weekend he wanted to go to his dad's but didn't tell me until 10 minutes before I had to leave so I struggled to find a babysitter. Well my mom watched him even tho she was extremely busy. So I got on his ass for that. Well now tonight he was like can you find someone else to watch him? I want a break tonight since I've been at work since 6. (Didn't stop him before) so I asked my dads girlfriend and she was like well...how late? Cause we have to get up at 4 and go to te cabin and whatever else she said. So I was like if not it's okay. She said just pick him up as soon as you get off work, no running to take a shower or anything. So I bitch to my boyfriend that "I wish I had a break from being a mom." Ever since we brought him home, I've had to be super mom and get extremely stressed out, no sleep, shit like that. So I was like sorry that being a dad is so hard to do when you don't like spending time with him u less I ask you to. And it just went from there. When I'm at work, he'll text me that Oliver's being a pai in his ass and won't stop crying. So I give him tips to what I do to help him calm down and he's like I know how to be a parent. So idk I really don't think he wants to spend time with him....he hates it wen I ask him to watch him so I can go to the store. He'll be like can you take him? Sure so it can be even more of a hassle to try and bring groceries in? I love my son to death but sometimes I need a break. His dad? Has a break for 5 months. Me? No. So correct me if I'm in the wrong, but should I be as pissed as I am that he's bailed 2 weekends now? It's hard to find a babysitter when no ones in town or they can't leave the office until 6 and are out of town about 45 minutes. How hard is it to be a freaking dad? I should just claim that I produced asexually sometimes. Jeez.