What should my relative do

Michelle ★★★ • My Rainbow Baby is here! healthy and strong!
Im sorry if this is in the wrong area, but I truly dont know where this should go. My relative is in the middle of a divorce from a man that has disappeared. He has a drug history and she believes he is on another bender. Last she heard he was living in a homeless shelter for addicts. They were married for three years and he has a 6 year old son from a previous relationship and the biological mom is desceased. One day, he tricked my relative into babysitting his little boy and never came back to get him. My relative has four children of her own and is trying to bounce back onto her feet as it is. So my relative spoke to the little boys relative in another state (700 miles away). At first they said that couldnt take the little boy but then said ok. So my relative drove the little boy over two states. Once they got there, the little boys relatives would not answer the door or phone calls. So my relative drives back home with the little boy. Needless to say, my relative is extremely upset and not knowing what to do as this little boy is not her's and she feels that the burdon should not be on her as the little boy has flesh and blood. Her divorce is almost done and the soon to be ex husband is nowhere to be found. What should she do?

Vote below to see results!