WHAT SHOULD I DO???

Briana
This is weird I usually don't ask for help when it comes to this stuff I'm always giving advice but I just need to vent a bit I need other opinions I was just texting my BF about my period Bc I started getting cramps from it (I was here on <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> and he was on his xbox and when he plays he's a bit of an asshole) and he was asking questions about it like how it is for me and then he said "at least we know you're not pregnant" and I said "of course not" then he said "with you I never know" he's never EVER said anything like that he's always been a COMPLETE sweetie to me IMMEDIATELY after he was like "omg I'm so sorry I can't believe I just said that" he kept apologizing he's still apologizing and now idk what to do I'm such in shock right now like this guy has saved me from myself (I was a cutter and we were both suicidal before we got together) idk guys he's still apologizing he said "please don't break up with me" with a WHOLE BUNCH of crying emojis (had the emojis when he kept apologizing too) he feels horrible but idk what to do right now what do you guys think?