Graco glider and napper

Alison
Does anyone use these for bedtime/nap time? My daughter has severe silent reflux and is very colicky. My husband and I have literally maxed out credit cards buying things we think will help. From the rock n play to her crib wedge , different bottles , etc. she's been sleeping well in the rock n play but now I'm worried bc her neck looks squished bc she's pretty big and I think she's uncomfortable in it. We bought a glider and she was having a very horrible screaming morning and I had to put her down to make her bottle and I put her in the glider for the first time and turned it on high glide mode and this happened (see pic). My question, does anyone let their child sleep in this? It reclines all the way down, it says it's a sleeper. She's finally comfortable. I literally feel like crying right now. It's quiet , I can't believe it's quiet. I felt bad at first like I let my 8 week old daughter scream herself to sleep. But I didn't mean to. I just can't put the bottle together with her in my arms when she's screaming like that I get so anxious and nervous. I'm going back to work on Monday and I feel bad saying this but Im happy about it. My MIL is going to be taking care of her so I know she's in good hands. But I just need to be around ppl again. I love my daughter to the moon and back but it's been a rough 2 months and I'm ready to get back to work.