Possibility of being pregnant?

Emily
Hello beautiful! Thank you for reading. ❤️
I haven't really put in much thought into this. I've been having unprotected sex for four years. And my family has a history with having trouble with getting pregnant. So I wouldn't necessarily be upset to be pregnant... But I'm not expecting it at all. 
I've noticed I have been extremely emotional. My period was about 2-3 weeks ago, but again I've been having slot of unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I also have BPD so I've been telling myself that's why I've been emotional. But recently I've noticed not only have my emotions been crazy... I've also been constipated, I've been cramping after emptying my bladder, and I can't get to sleep at night. Also, I'm now regretting drinking coffee.. Because the past three mornings of drinking it I've felt extremely nauseous which has never happened before. I also constantly have this horrible headache. It feels as if I have a constant hangover. I'm also so tired I don't even want to put on makeup or take a shower which isn't like me at all,  my neck is stiff and uncomfortable, and my lower back has constantly been in pain for 3-4 days. My period isn't for another few weeks so I sort of don't know... I've never been pregnant before, but I was just sort of curious. Once you get the thought in your head you can't get it out. I just want to know if these are signs, or if I'm just over thinking. I've basically made myself believe I can never have a baby. So I'm somewhat excited. But, at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up. Thank you so much for any help ❤️