Confused about a guy

Ari
I'm friends with this guy who is about 2 years younger than me (I'm 18). Whenever we hang out alone (we never hang out in a group because we don't have mutual friends) we usually watch a movie in silence with distance. Like, we never touch each other. Anyway, whenever we text it's always about things we did that day, or work and what we like to do in our free time. That changed a few weeks ago after I broke up with this guy I went on one date with. I told my friend about what happend and he said things like "is there any way I can help?" And more possibly flirty things (it's hard to tell because he is a nice guy) like "don't take offense when a guy wants to go far quickly. Understand that they are just attracted to you and you have a nice body probs and attributes." More recently he said that he likes it when I wear low cut things and he told me not to think to hard if it's low cut "it attracts guys ;)" I think he's flirting but what he said made me feel uncomfortable. What would you do in my shoes? Would you be friends with him? Or would you keep your distance?