Looking for Advice...

Maddie
Here is a little background... I am 25 years old & my husband is 28. Neither of us have children. We are TTC. During my teenage years I had pretty regular periods... As I've gotten older they have become extremely irregular. My husband & I have had unprotected sex since we were engaged in 2010... We both love children & would love to have a baby of our own. I had always thought it was strange how we've had unprotected sex for 6 years and never once have I gotten pregnant. I had always assumed it was because my periods were irregular. Recently (within the last two years) I have been discussing TTC with my OBGYN. His advice was to start BC for three months & see if my periods regulate themselves. No luck. I saw him in June & had an internal ultrasound done. I have tons of little cycsts on my overaries. Polycystic ovaries. It did not seem to be a big concern to my doctor though. He had me try three months of BC to regulate my period then three months off to see if I get pregnant ( I am currently on the three months off - with no luck). My periods are not regulating nor am I getting pregnant. My doctor has mentioned Clomid, but he seems to think I can regulate & get pregnant w/o it. Should I see a different Doctor? Should my doctor be going about this the way he is? I feel like unprotected yes sex for 6 years & no pregnancies justifies starting a fertility medication or something more than just BC to regulate my cycle? Any advice would be helpful ladies! I cannot grasp the idea of never being able to have a baby of my own... Prayers for positive results! Xoxo