My Problem, Your Opinion

Lorena
This is going to be kind of long so please bare with me. I Turned 18 In March and decided to move in with my now husband and his parents because I found out I was pregnant. It's been 5 months and I'm just so tired of living with them because I'm not comfortable. If I want water I have to put a bra on and decent clothes to go get it.. I'm 34 Weeks Pregnant I wanna be in a big tank top and shorts!! His mother has an opinion about everything concerning our relationship and our child and I just can't take it anymore. I want to ask him can we move into an apartment because I'm not comfortable there but I feel I'm being selfish because he's helping his father financially. But when I think about it I gave up helping my parents financially also to move in with him and I didn't complain about it. I feel as if when I have my baby boy I'm going to be even more uncomfortable. Don't we need space since we're just married?? His parents are thinking about buying a house and my husband wants it to have enough room for us but he doesn't know how uncomfortable I am here. What should I do!? I know I should wait until I start working again to move out even though he makes a grand a week. Should I tell him how uncomfortable I am? If I do, how? I feel this is depressing me more and more by the hour. I'm just not good at communicating.