Boy problems

Haley
Hi there! So recently I've met a guy and we've stayed in touch for most of the summer by facetiming and texting/snapping. It was going so well and we were just enjoying our time. Just the other day he wanted me to come see him so I said sure why not. But every time he asks I'll say yes he ends up cancelling the next day. One day he asked if I could sleepover, but I had my period. He wanted to FaceTime and talk about it because I had a feeling it was because we may or may not have sex. He sounded serious about it. So anyways we were talking and he wanted to get to know more of my personal life like when I lost my virginity and how many guys since. I haven't gotten around much because I'm not that kind of person. It's just how I am and how I grew up. Anyways I feel like it was because of when I lost it or how many guys I was with it was only one so far that threw him off and eventually he was like you can come sleep over but then a couple days ago he said he just wants to be friends and since then he hasn't texted me back. I'm feeling a bit emotional about this because I am currently on my period :(