Husband willing to use preseed?

So today we bought this product. I have a problem with going dry halfway through intercourse and always have. Don't worry ladies my ob said it is perfectly normal as long as I'm not dry in the beginning or all day. Anyways I took my husband to target to look for this product. We desperately want a baby. We got pregnant in April but lost the baby two months later. MY HUSBAND walked around the whole store until he found this product. He proudly walked up to the register and set it down. The cashier looked at the product then him and his ring. She asked if we had been trying for a while and stated that she had never seen this product. He shook his head yes smiled and swiped our bank card. When we got home he fixed up our dryer and came upstairs searching for the target bag. I asked him if he really wanted to use it and he replied "uhm hell yes I do" and started searching again. When he found it he sat next to me on the couch opened the box and opened the product. He was so happy that he actually asked me if HE could INSERT the product. But I respectively declined 😂 during the following acts he was like "oh my god I love this". So my husband may or may not be more excited about trying for a baby 😂
Sorry for the long story ladies!
Also if you use this product start out with a SMALL amount. Use more if needed! 
Sorry for the long story just thought it was cute!