Tinder (opinions)

Hey...
I'm travelling abroad at the moment and just before I left my home country I got out of a 3 and a half year relationship. Since we got together when I was about 17 and still in high school I haven't really experienced proper dating.
I downloadedtinder initially purely because I want to just hang out with guys. I have lots of female friends here and I miss just having the company of a male because it's a completely different kind of friendship. I've been on a few tinder "dates" now and I enjoy meeting people.
Basically my question is what is everyone's opinion of tinder? And do you think it's acceptable to keep going on tinder dates? I don't know why but I fell kind of guilty. And as much as I don't ever use the term slutty or whatever to describe anyone else (because I don't think the amount of sex you have is important) do you think that it is "slutty" of me to keep going on tinder dates?
 I want to keep meeting people because I don't want to go a whole year or two years without having any male companionship but I just want to know everyone's opinions. Like when does it become too much? 
Thanks 
Also in response to just wanting male friends that's not it necessarily. If friendship comes of it that's great! But I mean just generally dating guys. Like casual dating.