Hooked on my ex

Hey I need advice from all you ladies. I'm a junior in high school, and I was with a guy who is now a senior. We started talking at the end of my sophomore year and through the first month of summer. It was the best month and a half of my life. He was the first guy I genuinely fell in love with, I would hangout with him and he was the sweetest person. In fact, the first time we hung out I had something out of my past bother me and when we hung out I cried and said "I don't deserve this" and he just said "every girl deserves something". I fell harder from that point on. Anyways, I had ended things, and wanted one more time to hangout with him. He agreed, I drove out to his friends house where he was cause it was the 4th of July and I wanted to watch fireworks with him, we ended up having sex (his friends had left) and I lost my virginity and he lost his too. He had said he was in love with me and I believed him because I was in love with him too. After we had sex though he said he felt bad and couldn't do it anymore and now I'm still hooked on him and I can't get over him, I'm still in love with him. It's been like 1 month since this happened and i see him at school and my heart skips a beat and I think of all the good memories. Everyone keeps telling me to forget him but I can't. All that said, do any of you know any way I could get over him and move on? Because I hate being stuck in the past and he hates me now and I just want to forget him.