Losing your childhood pet 😭

I know this isn't a topic for <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> but I don't know where else to get this off my mind. I'm 17 and I've grown up with dogs since I was 4 and I can't put into words for how much they mean to me💔 I have a black Labrador who's 11 and a German Shepard (with pancreas problems along with many other medical problems) who's 10. I know that they're old dogs and they're pretty much at the end of their life span but I've never thought about when they'll die because it hurts too much to even imagine a life without them😭 but my parents have told us that we're moving house in about a year and for me it was a huge realisation that when I leave this house I'm leaving all of my childhood with it too, including my dogs. It felt like natures way of telling me that this was the beginning of the end for them, and I know that they won't make it with us to our next house.💔 the whole situation has made me realise their time on this earth is coming to an end, and the countdown to moving out is just a countdown to their death- the time that I've dreaded for so long is finally coming. They haven't even died yet and I still cry myself to sleep some nights thinking about when they pass. I don't know how I'm meant to deal with losing my best friends who have been by my side while I was growing up😭 when they die it will absolutely break me. How am I supposed to cope? Any genuine advice would be really appreciated and sorry if this all sounds really dumb.Â