Pressured into sex

So I'm pretty young, please no hate and please understand my situation.  I'm 13 years old and one of my really good friends is a boy.  I have always gone over to his house, my mom and his mom were friends.  Yesterday he invited me over and no one was home.  I wasn't uncomfortable because he was one of my best friends.  We went into his room to watch a movie and he went into his bathroom.  I was sitting on his bed on my phone when he came out.  Out of nowhere he asked me if I was a virgin.  I kind of laughed and said ya when he sat next to me and told me he wasn't.  I thought he was joking around but his face was serious so I just pushed him away and laughed.  Then he  turned on the movie and didn't really bring it up for a while.  I started to feel kind of weird so I didn't sit close to him like how I used to.  He like scooted next to me and put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it up and down.  He was still watching the movie and I didn't know what to do.  I just kind of stared ahead and waited for him to move his hand.  Out of nowhere he kind of rolled me over and gave me a kiss on the mouth (that was my first freaking kiss) and I pushed him off of me.  He started to like get mad at me for not kissing him and he was touching me in weird places that I don't want to talk about and then I just left.  One of his friends texted me this morning saying I was a loser and stuff.  Should I have just done it?! Please no hate or  anything