Is there a possibility I'm Pregnant?? Help!

I have gotten the Depo shot 3 times. I first got it last summer August 14th 2015 I then was late on getting my next shot, I was like months late! So I got it again this year my 2nd time say March 14th 2016. Then I was due to get my shot in MAY but I missed it I was two months late on getting the shot! I finally got if the end of July. The whole two months I didn't get my period although I felt Pms symptoms as to cramps and my boobs hurt and Etc. I haven't had my period since March 5th. I Didn't have any intercourse at all since last summer too. So I got the shot the end of July 28th then say Augest 2nd and 3rd and so on had unprotected sex. Because I just had got the shot and felt protected but then I saw you have to use protection for the first 1-2 weeks of sex even months depends on your body because the shots not fully in your system yet & I took it not on the first 5 days of my menstrual cycle. I feel normal but just more cranky lately and bloated a little but I can't be pregnant I just got the shot and Have not had my period. Is it possible I could be pregnant??