Stressing out!!! 😣 worried about getting sick

Aly • 💞 mama bear to 💜Olivia 1/23/17 and 💙 Charlie 8/21/18

So, I work at a preschool center in a room with 12 infants ranging in age from 6 months to 18 months. One of our younger infants has confirmed hand foot and mouth. Our policy is that they can come back so long as they're fever free for 24hr without fever reducing aids.. so she's back. She still has sores in her mouth and a couple of bumps on her hands. We are in very close contact as she is extremely fussy (even when not sick) it took me half an hour to get her to sleep this morning with her screaming in my face bc her mother brought her in and she had been up since 3:30 in the morning. She obviously needs sleep. Anyways, I have read that hand foot and mouth is not harmful to baby if I do come down with it while pregnant but I'm still concerned of course.

We also have another child who could possibly have rsv and is still coming to school. We are in less close contact as she is older, however I feel like I'm gonna catch whatever my work kids drag into the classroom.

I need some reassurance. Anyone else super paranoid about getting sick? When I left on my lunch break, I immediately broke down in tears that's how badly I'm stressing out. If the rest of today is just as hard and I can't sleep again, I think I'll call out tomorrow.

I also just started getting a stuffy nose a few days ago. Not sure if it's pregnancy or germ related but it's not helping my mood at all 😭