Smoking marijuana whilst breastfeeding...?

I don't want to be judged or anything so I have decided to make this anonymous. I breastfeed and I haven't smoked marijuana ever since I started. But me and my boyfriend went out to see "sausage party"(bomb ass movie C-H-I-P-S chips chips chips chips!) and we smoked on our way there. I haven't smoked in awhile like I said so this was my first time in almost a whole year. 
     My baby girl is extremely healthy and about a month ahead of her motor development. I did smoke a few times while pregnant to help my appetite and mood and stress and she came out healthy as an ox! I didn't smoke for a whole 5 months while nursing and I have the nexplanon which made my hormones turn me into the bitch from the deepest depths of hell. Ever since I smoked I've been relaxed and calm as ever!
     How should I feel? I don't care about negative comments, but I do care about the ones who are here to help me, reassure me, or warn me. Call me a whole bunch of names if you want, but my baby girl is healthy and a fatty fat lol. Someone help? Can someone talk to me? 
EDIT!!!: by the way I wasn't smoking while around her! I was away from her if no one understood ths. I don't let anyone smoke around my baby-girl. Not even her aunt.