My little Fire Baby 🔥🔥🔥

Jai
Baby girl Brayden Kailee is finally here! On August 18th at 5:54 weighing in at 7 lbs 4 oz and 19.5 inches (39 weeks + 5). Of  course nothing happened as planned, we were surrounded by the "Blue Cut Fire" and unable to make it to our OB because of the freeway closure so we were forced  to check in at the local hospital. This all started around 2am, when we made it to the hospital I was told by the nurse that because it wasn't my original hospital and they didn't have my medical records that they had to wait until someone can fax my records over from my original hospital. My records weren't sent over until 10 am and then my we were finally able to move forward with the labor. I planned to have an all natural birth, but I gave in and decided to get an epidural because my doctor started me on pitocin. My labor progressed rapidly with the pitocin. They did an ultrasound on me to make sure she was in the right position and to check her size, unfortunately the tech didn't realize that she was facing the wrong direction and I pushed in vain for 3 hours. 😩 My doctor checked the baby's position himself and decided that she would need to be vacuumed out I agreed. What I didn't realize was that the vacuum meant that I had to get an episiotomy. 😩 
But I'm happy that my princess is here! Regardless of all the pain and confusion I've never been so in love. 💞Â