SERIOUSLY?

My fiance and I reside together and have been for 2 years. At first he cleaned up around the house and it was nice. For about the past 9 or 10 months (maybe longer), he is turning into a complete slob. I love to keep a neat, clean home as anyone should. I have asked him repeatedly to pick up after himself and expressed my frustration. He gets off before me EVERYDAY and he has off days through the week sometime. I have to get off, get the kids, come home, clean up, cook, bathe the baby, help my 8 year old with her homework, and get things ready for the next day on a daily basis. The trash can is usually overflowing, there are dishes in the sink, cups and empty soda cans everywhere, and clothes all over the house. Of course I'm going to have an attitude because I'm having to pick up behind a grown ass man who is capable of doing it himself. Last night he asked why I had an attitude and I said something once again . He got pissed and started yelling about 1 day when he picked up a strand of my hair off the floor (WTF). He grabbed cover to sleep on the couch but came right back in the room and got dressed for work. Generally he goes to work at 12am but it was only 10:15pm. He didn't say a word. This morning I text him "Good morning sweetheart " like I normally do when I wake up for work. I got no reply. Here we are 3 hours later and still nothing. I feel like he's overreacting but maybe it's me.