Just need to vent

Had court today and it went okay I guess. My fiances ex girlfriend lied about abuse (I was right there so I know nothing happened) but basically we have trial set for next month and it could go either way. If he's found guilty he's facing a year and a half in jail for something he didn't even do. Which means our wedding would be pushed back until then and he'd miss the birth of his daughter. He'd miss the whole first year of her life, my daughter wouldn't get to meet her father until she's one years old! It pisses me off that women can claim false abuse like it's nothing. You guys are really messing with people's lives all because he moved on like you should. You get pissed off about him adding into his family with someone else then don't have kids so after a break up you can literally wipe your hands clean, not lie and mess up a guys life to get him to lose his rights to your kids so he can't see them. It also makes it HARDER for actual abuse victims to get justice. I'm just extremely emotional right now so sorry for the rant.