Don't feel pregnant anymore 🤔😯

amy • 2 kids,1 angel baby,#3 on the way married 11 years
I'm 9 weeks and 5 day's I eat enough to have gain maybe 4-6 pounds but I haven't gain any weight I'm 152. I feel no different than I did before I got pregnant my breast are not sore at first they were dark around the areola and nipple I know that when pregnant women areola gets dark mine went from being dark back to its normal color when that happened I stop feeling pregnant with my first 2 kids it was with my first my breast was sore the hole pregnancy with my second my milk came in early at 4 months it would leak sometimes. This pregnancy I have no dark areola or sore breast I just feel off I haven't pushed a blood clog out or sac nothing came out of me. I also recently had a stillborn march -22-16 I didn't plan on getting pregnant till next year this baby is a miracle I had an ultrasound done at 5 weeks I seen the heartbeat I didn't hear it but I seen it and I had blood work done they said my hormone levels are rising but I know all to well how things can change in the blink of an eye. I still Vomit an nauseous I'll be 3 months on the 9th