why do I keep liking him ? what should I do ?

like this guy from another country. But it sort of complicated because he's a very close family friend up to the point where he's considered as family and not many people even realize that he isn't family. Well I'm from America and he's from a different country...about a 24hr flight. I visit about every 2 years because I have family over there in the country. I met him when I was 14 and he 19. Back then I didn't really like him or anything all I though was that he had a nice smile and he was one of the people that was I guess closer to my age. Well vacation was over. I came back talked here and there but besides that the trip was at the back of memory because I started worrying about other things in America. 2 years gone by and I visit the country again. This time I'm 17(birthday just pasted) and he's 21. I started hanging out with him again because he was fun to hang out with. He made me laugh and smile. He was sweet and always happy. Eventually I started developing feelings and I really thought I was going crazy but I swear he felt the same way...when it was time to leave I didn't want to go and tears was streaming down my face and he held onto my hand tight and told me to go back and be good. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and left. We continued talking back and forth for about two months when I came back to America but eventually the language barrier was straining since he didn't know English and I couldn't speak my country's language all too well let alone write it. We talked to each other those 2 months with the knowledge that we liked each other. Then I ended it because I started losing feelings. We weren't taking as much as we used to because he had work and I had school and scheduling a time is hard too because of how it would be day here and night other there. I ended it and he ended up being the one that was at the short end of the whatever relationship we had and was hurting more. Another two years gone by. This time I'm 19 and he's 25. I came back with the determination to treat him as a family friend. I had a whole life back in America in going to college soon and there's a boy I've been with for over a year. At first it worked really well because I was still having fun while he drove me around in his motorcycle In the middle of the night looking at the beautiful street lights. And little by little he started crawling under my skin. A sight brush of skin and the all too typical grab the same object at the same time. I found myself liking him again. And I also realize that he started liking me again too when one night I was on his motorcycle and I was joking with him "man I should stop holding onto you when you drive all the boys will misunderstand " (hinting that he's gay) and he just chuckled and reached behind him and grabbed my hand and said "you're crazy let them misunderstand" and then pulled my around his waist and kept it there while still holding my hand. Now I'm in such a mess because I have no idea how I should deal with this situation knowing that eventually we'll cut off communication again. I get this fuzzy warmness whenever I'm with him and I have no idea what to do.