Boy Problems

Okay so I started liking this guy that was in my class and we started off as studying together a lot we did all of our group projects together and we even went to DC together for our assignment And he paid for food + parking which I thought was sweet. We started talking a lot and began to flirt w each other a little bit. So during the summer he randomly texted me saying he wanted to hang out and was really flirting w me and then after that I didn't hear from him. So I thought I'd start snapping him on snapchat. At first we were snapping each other and things were cool he was also flirting w me too but then one day he just didn't respond at all to my snaps and then the day after I sent him something and he replied back saying "why are you snapping me". I was so upset I didn't even respond to  back. But now the thing is I'm trying to get over him and talk to other guys but I still kinda like him and I'm debating whether I should just try talking to him again for the heck of it or should I just try and move on 😞 sorry for this long paragraph I tried to condense the details as much as I could it's just this situation is kinda complicated but does anyone have advice on what I should do ?