FREAKING OUT

Caitlyn
Moms, i am 11 weeks with my second. During my first labor and delivery i got an epidural when i was at a 4. The epidural was not done correctly until the 5th time. (It still didnt work right) but when i was getting the epidural i kept getting shocked down one leg and then the other. Like he was hitting nerves. Finally it was kind of right. After 10 or so minutes only my right side was numb. Then it all quit working. I labored naturally for 30 hours then pushed for 4 hours. The baby wasnt coming out and i was crying with exhaustion. I finally got a c-section and i got a spinal tap instead. It took him 3 times to do it, and still it would shock my legs. It didnt fully work again so they had to put me under... They also had to do my spinal tap higher which made me feel like i could not breathe.. And i couldnt! (They found it wasnt working after i screamed a time or 2.) Anyways.. I am so scared this time that i will have the same issues.. I will do a c-section this time. But i am so scared.. And i just want to know if anybody has had a similar situation.. Or any advice.. I had such a mean nurse.. I have alot to say.. Sorry.. Help a scared mama out.