I need help with this boy.

Okay so I have this friend we've known each other since 6th grade and we are now juniors... he knows I've liked him since I met him and I've been getting little hints that he likes me. Like it's just how he acts, he's really touchy but in a flirtatious way and we just act different when we are with each other my ex even told me that me and him should be together because he thinks we would last and that it's obvious we like each other my best friend says the same. And other people always say that me and him need to be together because we already act like we are....we just started hanging out outside of school last year but over summer we quit talking and we don't know why it just happened but he apologized for it happening yesterday and we hung out. It was like we never stopped talking and he even let me take pictures with him (he normally doesn't like pictures and takes my phone while we hangout) and he was even singing and dancing to me lol it was cute and funny 
My parents love him they think he's the only good guy I've talked to and him and my dad have talked and had a conversation 😅 they won't tell me what it was about tho. But the huge downside about this is....he's kinda of a fuck boy... he has many girls trying to talk to him and he answers some back and talks to them...he hangs out with a lot of girls. BUT he has never had sex with anyone! HE told me that I was one of the only 2 people he would do it with..... but I have no idea..... I get this FWB vibe all the time...I feel like we are just gonna stay friends but what do you guys think from what I've said ?

Vote below to see results!