Timing

Hails

I'm going to try keep this short.

In February I started a new job and in orientation I met a guy who coming to find out enend up working in the same Department as me. At first I only saw him as a co worker but then we started hanging outside of work. Nothing physical just like going to shoot pool with him and his friends or even the movies. It's wasn't until this past summer he asked me to go to Warp tour with him and that's were I started developing feelings for him. It was a 3 hour ride of talking, laughing and jamming out to music. Honestly it was an amazing day that I'll never forget. We still talk and hang out a lot. I know what your thinking "Why don't you just tell him how you feel?". Well I was going to but when we were having what I like to call therapy session where we talk about our ex-spouses he said that as of right now he only wants to be with her but doesn't want to be with her. Hearing that crushed me. They have been broken up for almost 8 months now and he's still not over her. It sucks so much because from what he tells me about her she is always holding they're son over his head. He only gets to see him if he pays her money that's on top of child support. It kills me to see him go through this because when it's just him and I it feels so comfortable like it's right. So now I'm stuck on what to do. A part of me wants to tell him but the other part of me thinks it's best just not to say anything for now and be supportive.

Sorry for somewhat ranting so long I just had to let this out.

Hails