confused and worried

I'm over a month late on my period but that sometimes is not unusual with me as I'm not always on time or sometimes randomly skip periods (I've seen a doctor about it already few months ago but they still haven't got back to me.) basically a few weeks ago I slept with this guy who I'd met at a friends gathering and we had both drunk but still fine, so we had sex and we wore a condom and it didn't really last that long in all fareness anyway so went home all was fine. Few weeks later we go out clubbing and he was invited and he sees me and is speaking with me and his mates and starts saying I passed out during sex (I didn't and I said I didn't infront of everyone) and he said he'd taken the condom off, "pounded" me and came inside me and that I was apparently now pregnant with his (QUOTE) "stallion" and I was Nah that didn't happen and your trying to be funny and say you rapped me? Why would you do that?! But now I'm more concerned that I'm late on my period and he's got in my head with what he said but I know what he said he did, didn't happen.