LIFE PROBLEMS πŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ™

Kayla β€’ KaylaJade0824
Okay here's a little rant. First off let me wish all of you that want kids an amazing time and I hope it happens when you want and let me sprinkle some baby glitter on all of you πŸΌπŸ‘Ά I wish you luck. So here's my story. I want a baby more than anything. But I was informed at 14 that I may never have kids. But this past year had been a whirlwind. I met the love of my love December 27th, 2015 and we started dating January 5th, 2016. We are trying to have kids. He is 10 years older than me. And has no kids But says he never wanted any. Then after we started dating he said all he kept dreaming about was us having kids. At that point I had never even brought kids up to him yet. We just started trying in March. This month my period was 23 days late. I took a pregnancy test at 20 days. I have NEVER had a late period IN MY LIFE. I'm 19 and have been getting periods since I was 11 and 1/2 and have NEVER been late so we got excited. My test showed two pink lines. Nice and dark. I took one the next day. At e different times of day. All positive. Yesterday morning I made an appointment and took 3 clear blue tests.. All said positive... But yet last night I lay down to relax and watch a movie. I ended up falling asleep at like 6pm NY time. And my Fiance woke me up panicking saying I was shaking violently in my sleep and there was blood all over my pants and the blankets. I jumped up and dropped back to the floor. I was so weak. I get helped up and helped into the shower. He undressed me there and rinsed my clothes out and then washed them and came to help wash me as I sat in the run balling. I knew what had happened. I lost our baby. I bled so much. And it hurt so bad last night. Now here I am 28 hours later. Stuck in bed. I feel aweful. We had to toss the blankets and clothes. They are ruined. And I cant stop crying. My Fiance thinks I'm blind but I can see it on his face. He had been crying also. When he holds me and kisses my forehead I can feel his tears and it breaks my heart. I feel like I did something. But I just found out. I dont I is what to do now. Please any words of encouragement will help. We need anything we can get. If you someone who believes in God. We are a strong Christian couple but this is REALLY testing my faith right now.