My Miscarriage for anyone suffering the same loss.

So about 5 1/2 months ago after a night of having sex with my husband I instantly felt nausea the next day.. A few day passed by and I decided to take two pregnancy test just to be completely sure I wasn't pregnant they both came up negative then a few days after that I had my full regularly scheduled period after my 7 day period about 3 days later I started to cramp extremely bad and was just throwing up constantly... Then came the bleeding I bled as if I was still on my period not sure what was wrong I panicked and went straight to my doctor they had me pee in a cup which was filled with my urine and my blood... Soon after the doctor came in and explained to me I was 5 weeks pregnant and was in the middle of having a miscarriage... Even though I was only 5 weeks.. There is really no way to explain to someone how heartbreaking and horrible this feeling is.. I cry everyday.. Feeling like it was my fault and just overall what my baby could have grown to be.. Anyone suffering from the same situation please let me know. It'd be nice to have someone who understands.