I'm back with my rainbow baby! 🌈

Dee Deeee 💛 • 27 • Mommy of 1 👶🏽 • Aspiring artist 👩🏽‍🎨 • Just loving life one day at a time 💕

Hi March Mommies!

I'm glad to be back in this app since earlier this year my other baby went home to the Lord on March 1st. Yesterday I found out that I was 12w pregnant and ironically my due date is in March! Needless to say me and my husband prayers have been answered. This is my second pregnancy but if all goes well it will be our first baby. So this is a second First Time experience for me. I'm honestly scared because at this time (12w) I had lost the first one, but I'm confident everything will be alright. I heard babies after loss stick pretty well and I hope he/she does. The only thing that scares me if that the first time I had horrible food aversions and every symptom in the book and now I feel nothing except a little bump in my pelvic area and that's the only way I know it's there. I will update the story on my first US which will probably happen this week. Thanks for reading, I love to read your stories too on babies after MC if you would like to share with me. Until next time ladies 💞