RANT of motherhood

Raylyn
RANT!!!!!! My fiance is accusing me of not feeding our son apropiate food during the day, because one day he was off work I let my son snack like all afternoon cus we were staying inside watching movies, and by lunch time we got into a huge fight and he said that I couldn't even care enough to give my son lunch. (Yet he was home all day why couldn't he make him lunch) but anyways when my son doesn't eat dinner now he says it's all my fault because he says I feed him junk food all day and if I make something he doesn't like I give him options. Well sometimes I do cus I don't want him going to bed hungry a for making sure my son is full when he lays down!!! Ugh he makes me want to go back to work and say fuck being a stay at home mom. He also says our son is in a bad mood when he gets home from work and he is tired of it. He is a 2 year old just breaking the binky and going through the grumpy stage. I don't know what to do anymore. The is one of the main reason why we fight and it's killing me.