Unique Baby Names

Lindsay
My husband and I are expecting our first child in January. We have decided not to find out the gender and have decided to keep our name choices a secret from friends and family. We have agreed that if we have a boy we will name him Arlo. We are still debating middle names but Townes, Fitzgerald, and Edison are all possibilites. For a girl we both like the name Resi which is not common at all. We discovered the name from Kurt Vonnegut's book Mother Night and both liked the uniqueness of it. The middle name we would use with it would be Caitlin. Resi is a form of Theresa, his mother's name, and Caitlin is a form of Catherine, my mother's name, making the name even more personal. The problem is that I am worried that there are not enough Kurt Vonnegut fans to outweigh the resident evil video game fans...honestly I didn't know resident evil was nicknamed resi until I started looking for references to the name on the internet. I'm just curious how strongly others think this association is especially with the younger generation. My husband doesn't think anyone will make that connection, but I disagree. We could always switch the order and make it Caitlin Resi. Feedback on all the names mentioned is welcome!