Giving up on ttc and my marriage.

Yep I am. I'm so tired of trying for a baby. I'm tired of thinking about my miscarriage. I'm tired of thinking about how shitty things work out for me. And yes they really never turn out good for me. Ever. My marriage sucks. We constantly fight. And it's not normal. At all. I'm going back on birth control. I hate this. I can not do it any longer. It sucks. My husband makes me feel like shit all the time. His phone is his best friend. He hates me. I would hate me too. But little does he know that the way he treats me makes me want to end my life. He is always making everything my fault. I pay the bills and buy groceries so we can survive. But it's my fault we don't have money at the end of the month (because we put 600$ away in savings) because I "spent it all". No I paid bills. But since I'm the one who paid them, in at fault. We had a puppy but he couldn't and refused to take care of it even though it was his dog that he wanted. Then when I re homed her so she could have a better life he gets mad at me. (Yes I consulted him before re homing the dog and he agreed). I'm so sick of this. I know I sound petty but at this point I DONT CARE. I'm self employed and I make 16$ an hour. I'm young. Very young. I'm doing well career wise but sometimes I think I made a mistake getting married. 
Please don't be rude. I'm obviously having a hard enough time. Sorry for the long post. If you have advice you can word nicely please do. Thanks for taking the time to read. Have a blessed day/night.