Period🔴😒

Samirah • 😘 Future Neonatologist or Pediatrician👩🏽‍🎓
For some reason when ever I go visit my dad (he lives in a different state) my period NEVER comes on, it did ONCE the last time I went down to see him but it only lasted about 1 or 2 and I was only 13 or 14 at the time. Now I'm 16 1/2 and I just came back from being down there for a month and I didn't get my period I got period cramps but that was about it. But like a day after I came back I got my period😒 which I hate with a passion, because now it wants to last longer than before and it heavy as hell. My last period was in June and the first time in June it lasted for 6 days then left then CAME back and lasted for 9 days😒 and in July no period at all, I am currently 3 days into my period. I was on the Pill in April of 2015 or 2016 I believe but I stopped taking them since April that's when the heavy flow started I believe. I want to be put on the implant or the patch to see if it would help with the flow, I also read the eating right and exercising could help. So once I get on any of those I was thinking about getting right with my body. Also it there anything that could help with cramps?