28w3d, cervix pain, stomach pain..?

May be considered TMI to some!!!
So every night I've gone to sleep, I will get these awful pains that feel kind of like gas/diaria pain, and cramping in my abdomen/vagina, it goes through my stomach and feels like it's in my vagina.. I can't even explain it. I'll sit on the toilet thinking maybe I have to poo, but nothing. For the past three nights in a row I've gotten this and this stinging in my vagina as well, and what felt like pressure too on my cervix.. I can't even explain.. I'm wondering if maybe I'm starting to dialate? I had a friend who started dialating 4 months before her baby was due. She went a week early too. I've also been super nauseous for a day now which is super odd, I haven't had morning sickness since about 17 weeks. Ive also been sleeping for 18 plus hours the past three days too which is a lot of sleep. I'll pass out at 7pm and wake up at 11am, which can is odd for me and wake up every two hours to pee.. Which is normal for me though. I've also noticed the past 2-3 days an orangish discharge in my underwear.. But nothing when I wipe. Has anyone else experienced this? What could it be?